Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 30 October 2011

Didn't see that coming.....

Big surprises tonight!
Let's keep it short and sweet tonight, need to get back to hiding behind the blinds to scare the bejesus out of trick or treaters!!
After last night I predicted it would be between Sophie and Kitty, well I got Sophie right, didn't expect Mischa B though, not because I think she was amazing or anything, I just assumed she would have a big fan base! I refuse to jump on the 'Its Tulisa's fault' band wagon. If people wanted Mischa in the competition so bad then they should have voted! If anyone is to blame its the numbtees voting for Frankie!!! No one is safe so you can only shout if you voted!

Pfft rant over! Any way back to the sing off, and as much as I would've preferred to see Sophie next week, Mischa B was better vocally and the judges had no choice but to be honest and save her! Including Kelly! It was the right choice, as wrong as it seemed to some! Good Luck Sophie!

According to Kelly, she'll be back next week. Fingers crossed the frostiness is left in LA, if not bring back Alex! Loved her!

Looking forward to Club Classics next week, that will be interesting for a few contestants, not sure if they'll get away with turning a club song into a ballad!!!

Oooooh seem in a fettle tonight don't I??? Must be Halloween bringing out the evil within me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment