Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 16 October 2011

The Vote Off!!

Erm, now I know the point of a blog is to write what you think, however my folks always taught me that if I have nothing nice to say then I shouldn't say anything! Soooo, that leaves me pretty much stumped when trying to review the 2 'sing to save' performances.

Now don't get me wrong, the Nu Vibe boys have got talent, individually, but collectively it just flops, I can't understand it, tonight they didn't deliver the kind of performance you would expect to see from a 'bottom 2' act, they should have nailed it! It was their chance to show the public they were wrong and they deserved to be through. I didn't feel it.
Exactly the same with Frankie, his performance sounded painful, and off at parts, like he was struggling with the timing. Everything about tonight was a disaster, apart from Katy Perry of course, she was Totes Amaze!!

Frankie really needs to up his game next week, he didn't prove to me that he earned his place tonight, to me he scraped through by the skin of his teeth. Next week I'd like to see him prove everyone wrong, because right now a lot of people are doubting the judges votes.

On a brighter note, how adorable did Marcus look when he thought he was going to be in the bottom 2, I was almost in tears watching him, he was like a lost little puppy! Bless him!

Chin up Tulisa, you've still got 2 amazingly talented groups who have the potential to go far!!

Looking forward to next Saturday to see what exciting things the judges have in store for us!!

2 comments:

  1. I just don't understand the other judges (well obvs except for Gary) opting to save Frankie. I wasn't really a nu-vibe fan but if you listen to their sing to save performances nu-vibe were streets, and I mean wide wide streets ahead of the rather 'talentless' frankie. I can see Frankie becoming this years Katie waisel being in the bottom two several times but constantly being saved by the judges.

    I do think the judges made the original mistake but not putting Ashford (NV lead singer) through as a solo artist....that is why we have fodder like Frankie in the boys section! oh well now that nu-vibe are gone T can put all her efforts into the other two groups who have real potential :)

    Thanks again for the blog!
    T Army!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree, when Nu Vibe started to sing last night I have to be honest I thought they were a bit rubbish and were definitely going home, but then when Frankie started I was like 'ooooo Nu Vibe still have a chance' Frankie was really bad, he was very lucky to get through, can't really find any justification for their choices, and they didn't give any reasons. The other groups are much better and fingers crossed last a long time, or even win it!
    Thanks for reading :-)

    ReplyDelete