Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Eventful, Totes Emosh & down right Amazing!

What a night! My emotions were everywhere, I had cold clammy shaking hands and couldn't even enjoy my pizza I was that nervous about the results, can't even imagine what the contestants were feeling, or the judges.
The results weren't really a shock if I'm honest - see my previous post. Not exactly what I was hoping for, especially Amelia, gutted about her leaving but the girls category is so hard this year. The others I wasn't that surprised about, doesn't mean they deserved to go though.
I really felt for Tulisa tonight, you could see the vote off was really tearing her up inside, she was clearly attached to all her acts, she had me close to tears several times. Obviously it was never going to be easy on any of the judges.

So to summarise, we lost 2 Shoes from the groups, totes emosh! I loved those girls but Tulisa obviously saw something in Nu Vibe to keep them in. We don't see behind the scenes, or the rehearsals, fingers crossed they deliver better next week.
Jonjo left the Over 25's which wasn't too much of a shock, the other's in the category seem to have more to give. I didn't agree with the boo's when Kitty got through, yea she's controversial but she's human and has feelings, people need to remember that.
James was sent home from The Boys, which was obvious to me, Gary made it clear he was a risk from the start and he didn't steal the show with his performance. Talented but just not as good as the others.
And finally we say goodbye to the amazing Alelia Lily, AMELIA LILY! Still can't believe she's gone, she was amazing, but she was in a tough category. Did I mention she's amazing?

Chin up to the 4 sent home, it's only the end if you let it be.

The best part about tonight, which only applies to me personally but I want to share with the world - or at least this blog! I got a twitter #TXFSigns from Tulisa!! OMG!! For those of you who don't know what that is, check it out on my picture. I'm absolutely over the moon, words can't describe it. I'm forever thankful to Twitter Guy for sharing my blog with team X Factor and the world! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool you got a #TXFsign from T! well jel haha!! :)

    T Army, NW

    ReplyDelete