Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 23 October 2011

I can hear the haters now.....FIX!!

Which of course is rubbish!
For those of you that don't work your life around The X Factor like me, and actually have a social life, then let me bring you up to date on tonight's results show, in a nice, easy, quick fashion. Frankie stayed, boo, and Sami left. Give or take a few awkward moments and some fabulous guest appearances, that pretty much sums it up.

For you die hard fans, here is a more in depth review on tonight's proceedings.

I have to say Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Professor Green and Emeli Sande were all fabulous tonight, true stars on stage. I missed the group performance though, was really hoping for a proper rock song from them, like Sound of the Underground or Flying without wings, tee hee little joke for you there, did you like it??
Then came the results, uh oh, and all the way through I couldn't decide who would be joining Frankie in the sing off, so you can imagine my face when Dermot announced the next act through to be Frankie, let me tell you now it wasn't a pretty sight! Nor were the obscenities coming from my mouth, almost as bad as Frankie's, although I wasn't live on air at the time, naughty boy!
If I'm honest I'm not hugely surprised it came down to Kitty and Sami in the end, I had hoped it wouldn't be those 2 because they didn't deserve it, but they would probably have been in the last few I would've picked up the phone and voted for. The sing off was amazing tonight, Sami was flawless, Kitty was just ok, she did have some great moments, but overall Sami was the better of the 2. It was clear before they sang that Gary would save Kitty, and no surprises from Kelly and Tulisa, Louis however, now he surprised me, I thought he would've played it safe and go to deadlock, but he didn't he stood by Kitty and sent home Sami. As much as I disagree with the outcome, I have to give Louis respect for doing that. Goodbye Sami, don't give up as you have amazing talent!

I have to mention the clear tension (ooo I rhymed! yey) between the judges tonight, firstly the Judges entrance and the lack of hand holding between Kelly and Tulisa, ouch, then the clear frostiness between the girls at the desk. I have to be honest, I disagree with it - everyone is entitled to their opinion and people should respect that, yes I agree certain things should be held back, but I think it's now time to move on. Life is too short to hold grudges - people need to hold hands and dance naked in a corn field, wouldn't that be swell!

Ok, on a brighter note I have a lovely clean bed I need to climb into - now correct me if I'm wrong, but doing bed angels in a freshly changed bed is just the best thing in the world, no? I think so!!! See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Got to agree, Sami was clearly better especially in the sing off. She's not going to win but she's better than Kitty. Kitty can only sing when she's belting out some long note and I think we've heard that enough times now.

    Getting really tired of Louis and his ridiculous choices too. To think that Sami wouldn't have even made it that far if Goldie hadn't pulled out lol... When they keep talking about selling records, while listening to the audience boo their decisions, it has to make you wonder what on earth they're actually thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for reading! Appreciate you taking the time to comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete