Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 27 November 2011

Too emotional!

Tonight has been one hell of a roller-coaster of a show for me on a personal level. First up I was sooooooo childishly excited to see the Muppets open the show with Olly, childhood memories came flooding back, oh and by the way, they should be on every week. What a highlight! Missed Kermit though, bet he wasn't happy to see Olly flirting with his woman mind, Olly I'd watch your back if I was you....
Then the beautifully amazing Jessie J sang my favourite song of the moment, moved me to the core in a wonderful warm way. 
Next up came the charity song, but before that we saw a VT that personally I was not prepared for and lets just say it was extremely close to home, therefore left me a blubbering wreck. Shameless plug here but I don't care, Together for short lives is an amazing charity please support and download the song, even if you don't like it, it's 99p that will help families like you wouldn't believe. Please.

Ok so back to the results, although after crying like a bi-atch then I thought I wasn't going to be as bothered anymore......I was wrong. Nerves set in again and I started to panic, no one in particular of course ;-P and I certainly didn't scream like an insane crazy mad woman when I heard a particular act read out, of course not! That would've been biased and completely unprofessional on every level! *tries to keep straight face*
When it came to be Janet and Misha being in the bottom 2, I know I shouldn't have been happy, but I was elated, ONLY because I had predicted it and I NEVER get it right! Big moment for me! Not such a big moment for Janet and Misha though and I really shouldn't have been celebrating - shameful.
Anyway, personally I thought Janet's save me performance was one of her best of the season, great come back. Like I said in my previous post I don't get Misha so wasn't that fussed about hers, but I could understand why the judges saved her. As a performer she has always been better than Janet, however this is now Misha's 3rd time in the bottom 2, not many people get saved that many times, lucky lucky lucky.

I was feeling better about not being backstage this morning, up until the big Muppets moment and then the bitterness kicked back in, fingers crossed I'll be happier next week......if not then be prepared for more ANGER!!!! :-) Miss you #twitterguy!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I've cried so much (for so many different reasons) at an xfactor results show - what an emotional journey!

    I'm emotionally drained just thinking about it but so unbelievably happy to be seeing little mix (yes a GIRLBAND eeek) in the xfactor semi finals!

    wohooooo roll on next weekend! though it's pure public vote next week an no sing off right?!
    ps did Kelly not understand that by copping out of voting she was effectively giving Janet the two fingers??!?

    ReplyDelete