Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 6 November 2011

Week 5 controversy at it's best!

Words are failing me tonight, I have no jokes, or nice things to say. I am literally in shock with tonight's results. Ok I'll try a few light hearted jokes now and again, but please know that it is forced! :-)

I may upset some people saying this but lets be honest, neither The Risk nor Johnny were gonna win the show, but having said that they definitely had a good few weeks left in them! In an ideal world, Frankie would've got the least votes and we would all be sitting at home happy with a nice cup of tea, instead of raging and punching walls with anger at the idiots out there voting for him, by the way, who are you, let yourself be known...actually has anyone checked Frankies phone bill recently?!?!?
Any way the hairy drunken karaoke expert got through, lets move on. Hmmmm, it's not that easy is it! I CANT, IM TOO ANGRY!!!! OK, seriously I'm not wasting any more of this post on it.

The Risk weren't the best in the competition, and clearly didn't get the votes so we lost another group, bless Tulisa you could see she wasn't expecting that at all. Then the sing off was between Johnny and Kitty, and out of the 2 performances, Johnny was better by far, I loved it, but agreed with the comments from the judges regarding the future, and who would sell more records, although saying that Louis knew the kind of artist Johnny was before he put him through so it was a bit of a lame excuse from him. I wouldn't buy music from either Johnny or Kitty, if I'm honest. But I'm still totally gutted to see Johnny go, he was a true gem!

A quick word to 'The Public' please start voting for real talent, and those of you who insist on voting for the non talent, please lose your phones! Good Night! PS I'm in a bad mood!

12 comments:

  1. I really liked the Risk and Jonny gave me a reason to watch! A very shocking week indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved johnny and like mel said gave me reason to watch i also liked the risk . i really don't think frankie should be in it the only song that i have liked him sing is the a team he just don't deserve to be in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe more and more in a fix. There's no way The Risk were the least voted, it's literally not possible! It was one of the biggest shocks of my life when Dermot said Frankie's name. I am really disappointed with the show. The Risk were one of my favourites, Sophie was one of my favourites, Sami was one of my favourite, my God, what is happening to X-Factor?

    I felt so gutted watching Tulisa's reaction when Dermot announced the shock :x Poor girl...
    I'm furious!

    Great blog Jaffa! Keep it up!


    @MrJDu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Risk. Frankie is pants and Tulisa needs to sack her stylist and wear flat shoes the girl can,t walk in heals. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks for all your comments, appreciate you reading. Gutted to see Johnny go, and let's be honest, Frankie will have the vote from the haters wanting to sabotage the comp, and all the Gary/Take that fans. It's not fair, but it's typical X Factor drama :-)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true..love your blogs Jaffa they have me in fits of laughter..loved The Risk, Tulisa really worked hard with them and they could all sing so, you begin to wonder if it was a fix. We have get voting for the real singers to stop this from happening again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, appreciate you reading and commenting. Means the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog!!!

    but shame, i'm not going to be watching The xfactor anymore. Its pure shit. The show has lost all its good singers and its fair to say that the credibility of the show gone down for me. James, Sophie, The risk, Sammi, Johnny all the good singers have left and the rat Frankie is still there. no point anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...I have no words really (for once)! I think any thoughts I do have are expertly conveyed by yourself above!!!

    all I can say is week 5 controversy makes for good blog writing, reading and commenting! lol

    @scotland4Tulisa :)

    p.s weeping with joy that little mix are through!! YAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. can not believe frankie got through again, who the hell are voteing for him.

    love aunty theresa xxx
    ps love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeeeee Hiya! I know, Frankie fans are ruining it for the talented ones! Wish they would wise up! Thank you for helping boost my reading stats :-D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete