Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 13 November 2011

Panic Stations for a minute there!!!

Ok, gotta make this quick, I'm A Celeb has started and I'm missing it.... Kitty Left. Goodnight.

HAHA, yea as if I'd go without blabbering on about it first!
So the palm sweats started quite early tonight, given the history of the bottom 2, there's always been a shocker and for some reason I was panicking for my girls, yea MY GIRLS, Little Mix! I was actually sitting on the edge of my seat, no really I actually was, clasping my hands waiting for their name, I could've kissed Dermot I was so happy when he said they were through! PHEW!

I was expecting Kitty to be in the bottom 2 as I said last night, and although I wasn't surprised, I still wasn't really expecting Mischa to be there. She wasn't very good last night, and from what I've heard and read quite a few people didn't like the fact she stole Kitty's song. Not sure the reasons behind it but either way, she was in the sing off. I was hoping Kitty would be saved, just because I was growing to like her more, and I seem to be growing to dislike Mischa, however Mischa was the better singer, not by much though, again too much wailing for my liking. I think Kitty was expecting to go as she wasn't crying like in previous sing off's, and then took to singing Born this Way, scaring the hell out of Dermot, but proving that in fact, she should have sang it last night! Never mind, what's done is done, Good Luck Kitty!

Finishing words: Wow, the Gagatron nailed it tonight didn't she! BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. This result makes me very sad...I LOVED kitty's mentalness, creativity, determination I actually though she was lovely...sometimes a bit cringey but I love that!! Mischa is plumeting on my radar not just likeability wise but singing/performance too. really sad T chose mish over kitty and I always thought she was very supportive of the kitmeister but I can just imagine the media going into overdrive if she had voted otherway? controversial I know!!

    anyways best of luck to you kitty....I am thankful you were brought to our tv screens :)

    ReplyDelete