Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 4 December 2011

Seriously, this is RIDICULOUS!

This show does something to me that is just plain RIDICULOUS! From 8pm I'm an emotional wreck, can't eat, drink, sit still and quite frankly I'm a sweaty mess! Why do we get so emotionally attached, it's strange what a show like this can do to you! Freaky!

Anyway, I'm gonna mix things up a bit and write what I would've wrote if it was Little Mix going home....ARGH ITS A FIX I'M NEVER WATCHING EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Teehee of course I'm just kidding around, I'm a big kidder you know! 
Need to get serious now, yes I am over the moon for the acts that go through to the final, no favouritism from me, don't get any of that around here.....*looks around shiftily*......Anyway, I did predict Misha would go in my last post, however that doesn't mean it's ok to gloat about it, at the end of the day Misha was talented, even if she wasn't everyone's cup of tea, and she is probably devastated right now. I'm sure it won't be the last we hear of her.

So ladies and gents, the final is approaching, and what a bloody final it's going to be, 3 of the most talented finalists in history in my opinion, it's genuinely going to be a fabulous show. I think people are a bit complacent this year and are forgetting how talented these guys are. If you think back realistically then the final always has a pretty clear winner and usually an obvious 'not the best singer' act, but this year they are all so talented and I don't think there's a clear winner. It's going to be a tough call, so if you have a favourite then make sure you vote....SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY!!!! (not literally, unless I rename my house by next Saturday, and you happen to pop around)

PS - OMG I can't actually believe that my next post will be about the winner of X Factor 2011! How quick has that gone! SCARY dot com!

1 comment:

  1. One thing to say really..YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.COM :)

    ps what did you think of Kelly's performance on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete