Little Mix!

Little Mix!
2011 WINNERS!!

Sunday 11 December 2011

And the WINNER is..........

LITTLE MIX!!!!!!



They made history tonight and rightly so! What an amazing final tonight has been, and so emotional.
I have to say Little Mix were actually the better of the 2 for every performance tonight, Marcus was first and set the bar, yet Little Mix raised it, and smashed it every time. Don't even get me started on the winners song, oh my god how emotional, I'll openly admit I was worried that the song was more suited to Marcus than Little Mix but they absolutely blew it out of the water. I had actual tears, real tears..... I'm not the ice queen afterall! :-D SUCCESS all around!!!

AHHHH MAN I'm actually buzzing right now, I'm so happy for them, they truly deserved it. No girl group has ever made the final, and no group has ever won, what an achievement for them, and for Tulisa, youngest judge ever, and her first year and she goes and bloody wins it, that's how it's done Gary, take notes! hehe!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I MET THEM!!!! I MET THE WINNERS EEEEEEEK!!!!!! And I have a photo as proof!!

Silent night was just beautiful, welled up at that song too, and of course they smashed Don't Let Go, even more so than the first time, which by the way was the song they sang the weekend I was there, possibly the reason why they liked it so much, just saying.....!!

Ok ok I need to calm down a bit now and start writing stuff that actually makes sense, SCREW IT!! I'm soooooooo HAPPY!!! I actually got twitter banned twice this weekend because of tweeting too much!! Whatever, as if I talk to much SHUT UP!!!

I'm leaving this post to be all about the winner tonight, rightly so!!! Keep your eyes open for a series review coming to your computer screens very soon!!!!! (hopefully my sentances will actually makes sense and flow properly by then, hmmmm then again maybe not)

Now it's time to check my phone bill..........ooooo this is gonna be painful!!!! Night. Thanks for reading you guys and gals are all amazing and have made this series amazing for me. Best series to date in my opinion, mainly thanks to you reading, and #Twitterguy!!!!!!!!! Muchos Love! xxx

3 comments:

  1. BEST FEELING EVER! maaaaaad happy today I have NEVER EVER been more proud!! ahhhh love being a mad mixer...LIFE. IS. GOOD!

    without a doubt best series of xfactor ever, with my all time favourite singer as a judge and winning mentor and has produced my all time favourite winner! these girls have got it!

    thanks for all your blogging times TRMS I'm so happy to have come across this
    blog and have enjoyed goin through the motion via the power of twitter & blog!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulisa and LittleMix rock!!!
    You made this years X-Factor even more interesting for me through your comments. I agreed with most of them. I am so happy Little Mix won.
    Thanks a million for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well readers like you made writing this much more fun! thanks for taking the time to comment, and more importantly, reading it.

    ReplyDelete